What you need to bring to the Sweat Lodge Ceremony
- Women on their period, please bring a red belt to wear.
- Dress or blouse and skirt, or similar attire (that covers the shoulders).
- Pregnant women can participate at 5 months along in pregnancy.
- Towel and bathing suit for men and women.
- Small instrument such as a rattle.
- Grandparents and children are welcome and do not need to pay the contribution.
- Come early to help out, we need everyone!
- If you have a chronic health condition, please inform the person in charge of the sweat lodge ceremony.
Sweat Lodge Saturdays at 5:00pm / In charge: Simona Dei + 39 3661168818, Alan Jorquera + 39 3895018661 / Location: Montespertoli, Firenze.